- daintly: in a gentle, careful way.
- pursuit: when someone tries to get or achieve something
- down payment: a payment that you make when you buy something that is only part of the full price (en español es «la entrada» o el primer pago)
2. We can infer that father and son are quite different.
3. 1.a 2.c 3.b 4.c 5.c
- James believes that the subjects he will study in college will be uninteresting.
- James’ father thinks college will be more motivating and challenging than high school
- James wants to buy a house and find a job.
- They agree that James has to go to college for four years before he decides what to do with his life.
- a writer that James likes
- using the money that was intended to pay for his studies
- he has been to college
- are divorced.
- daintily; 2. confident; 3. stimulated; 4. substantial; 5. educated; 6. accomplished;
- loud and clear. 2. sick and tired. 3. rain or shine. 4. sink or swim. 5. back and forth.